Mental Trading Supplements

Is your trading spirit often down?

Mental trading is one of the determinants of our forex business success. Therefore we must keep it steady and steady. For beginner traders, because it will surely experience a rise or trial and error that resulted in the collapse of our trading mentality, it needs a spur to keep us in the spirit.

Likewise for traders who are more senior but have not reached the stage of success in forex and have a strong desire to be successful in forex, then still keep your trading spirit, because believe that what we tekuni will produce the results as we want.

One way to keep our mental trading stable is to use what I call a mental trading supplement. The definition of mental supplements is what makes our souls become more aware of the meaning of life. Thus our souls remain balanced.



And the easiest way is to see and remind the meaning of real life, and look back at what our life goals are.

Here is a testament from Old Alexander (90 th) which is very useful to rekindle our trading passion. Read and find the point ...!

"At the time of death, most people become very clear and clear to see the priority of his life. It is so clear to see what exactly the deepest meaning of life is, what really matters most in life. All the gifts of life suddenly open just like that, but alas it's all over. There is no regrets why when I was young or still young I often delay to actually live. Delay doing the thing I want most.

If only I could go back to my youth and make time to sit still and think, and ask: What do I really want to do in life, want to be what, want to go where and what I want to see? How can I make it happen? If only I had realized earlier how to set priorities in life and had the courage to decide what was most important in my life, and dared to take over the wheel and determine the direction of life to any port I wanted to visit. Of course, I will be satisfied and happy.

I realize now, a young age can be the cruelest deceiver because it promises a long time span. Now it is clear that tomorrow, or next year is not real. Everything is just a mirage inherited life, which became empty hope and thirst quencher that never materialized.

I realized that the only way to reach the island of dreams and to win life is to live in the present and have a map to ensure how to go about it effectively and efficiently. I must always carefully check if the trips stay on the right track. I also need to keep reminding myself about the purpose of doing the trip. Also always feel whether I travel in such a hurry, or enjoy every step with great amazement and happiness, with deep gratitude to the creator.

Too many I make regrets and promise that next year will be a better year. I will plan the holidays, give more time to the family, be more friendly and fun people, stop complaining and criticize, make friends more, enjoy the clouds, sunrise and sunset, vacationing on the beach and others. However, nowadays there seems to be no time to do so.

Life goes so fast. Hours, days, even years melt so fast like candles are exposed to the heat of fire. The childhood becomes a teenager, then turns to mature and old, knowing life is over. I have to take action on my life or life that will act on my life. I have to be careful in living this life, I need to plan it carefully, making sure to live it wholeheartedly using all the capabilities that accomplish everything and achieve great things.

I realize the world now seems to be getting bizarre. Movie shows about violence, free sex, horror and family splits become very popular and spend hundreds of hours. While to relate and play with children already do not have time and run out of energy. Humans can go to the moon, but it's hard to visit the neighbors next door. We're often more polite and fun with new people we know, but it's hard to be friendly to kids and couples at home. We say care about the environment and aspire to renew the world, and to change ourselves will not.

And a moment of enlightenment suddenly illuminated my life. For the first time I can feel the sharing of the good I can give, share the happiness I feel amazingly, give beauty to family and fellow, and end up receiving countless opportunities. But when we think this is the time to start to rise, in fact it is time for me to rest. If only I had a quicker and more conscious reflection of life. Hopefully by writing this, my descendants can rise up and roll up their sleeves early. So they can enjoy a balanced, happy, prosperous, free, more simple and great life.

Because, after everything I struggle for, hour after hour calculated so effectively and efficiently to pursue more wealth and power, to pursue the feeling of being highly esteemed that blows the chest as Very Very Important Person (VVIP), now, my heart feels so peaceful and resigned to wait last minute. My heart can see crystal clear. There is a feeling of sadness that infiltrated me, now I understand what really matters most in my life. It turns out that very few things are so important. The thing I used to think of as big and great business is now meaningless. Trivial things like the time I spent with my family, it turned out to be the most happy thing I do. I was struck by the look in my eyes pleading for my two children, who were still small, expecting more time to play.
Now, they have become adults who are very handsome and resilient. Very busy and great in doing business and pursue their own ambitions.

I wish I could go back to their childhood and spend more time together. Really ..! I do not care anymore about my photos and impressions in the media and tetevisi.Kalau course I can go back to the past, I will gladly exchange everything to start again from the beginning to build a wealth of relationships with my two children. I am not proud of their respect and admiration, even idolizing me as a successful, hard-working father who can provide financial security and luxury for the family. I am not against the fancy way of life and prosperity, however, if I may choose, I choose to be loved by my children for giving assistance and all the love, giving the views, the values ​​and the wisdom of life to do all the important things with portions proportional to their priorities. So that they can now truly enjoy the journey of life and enjoy what is most important to achieve true happiness, that is love. Love from the creator, the family, the friend of the environment all creatures, life and of course yourself.

Oh, how much I love you children, and always remember to organize life properly and put the family as the most important priority in life. Have as many memories as possible with the family, that's what really matters.

Believe me, we have no eternal luxuries, and when our final time comes, you will realize that the family is the most precious pearl. Fit your family with your whole life, and you will have life. Hopefully this letter can awaken all my descendants to wake up more fast and not too late ... Hopefully.

My deepest love ...

Papa who loves you "

What do you get? Please reflect on your own ... But I want to say that as a trader we have more free time to be with our family and our children. That is an advantage we do not have if we become employees. More than that if we are successful in trading we can do what we want. Because trading is one of the easiest and fastest ways to achieve a better life.

Hopefully the above mental trading supplements rekindle your trading spirit.

So, keep the spirit to become a successful trader ....

Komentar